Discover more from Really Good Vintage
A panoply of pinstripe and pink and print!
aka a 38-item 'Things I Like'
Hi and happy Friday!
In case you missed Tuesday, I styled up four looks for you with three linen pants, one plissé set, and a few killer earrings. Today I have a very hearty helping of ‘Things I Like’ that’s a little more all over the place - a bit of a ‘clean out the fridge’ kind of thing. Many of these listings have been languishing in my Saved Items folders and need to be seen! So you’ll see some of the usual suspects: stripes, silks, and neutrals. But you’ll note there’s color, print, and whimsy, too! There’s almost 40 items to shop so I’ll just mention once more that I’m having a story sale soon so keep an eye out for it.
And now…happy shopping!
1. Ellen Tracy striped short set, $54. I mean HELLO. You benefit from this not fitting me so buy it, love it, and tag me so I can see it in its new life.
3. White wicker bag w/ wooden handle, $55. Precious AND chic.
4. Lavender smocked dress, $30. Feels like something Creatures of Comfort (rip) would have put out for summer with some funky sandals (maybe #30?).
5. Ellen Tracy sunglasses, $42. Love the bridge of these.
6. Georgiou floral checkered dress, $42. Very Holiday the Label, but vintage!
7. Lime green layered keyhole minidress, $45. I mean. The sheer layers, the cut, the color, the keyhole!
8. Silver oval hoops, $17. To go with literally anything in this collage.
9. Dior textured tuxedo tank, $40. Would wear with #16.
10. Anne Klein fuchsia silk pant set, $29. SO Barbie. Should I put together a Barbie newsletter in preparation for the movie?
11. Cream crochet halter skirt set, $79. Great together, great apart, the possibilities are endless.
12. Pinstripe crop top w/ flower buttons, $7. You know I love a pinstripe and this crop top has such levity for a classically stuffy print.
13. Bright abstract tank, $27. The color and print are great but this cut. This is going to look amazing on your hot bod and it’s a larger size! Woohoo!
14. Backless black minidress, $38. Epitome of a ‘walking away’ dress. Yowza.
15. Sterling draped roses earrings, $53. Gorgeous and romantic. Love that it uses two different stones. Would be fun to wear just one with a sterling stud in the other ear.
16. Max Studio pinstripe palazzos, $11. Amazing! Amazing. Best flowiness and like the crop top before it, these are so much more dynamic than a classic business suit pinstripe.
17. Embossed Kitamura dog purse, $45. Do you have this dog?? If so, you need this bag.
18. Paisley dress/pant/jumpsuit cut-out hybrid, $70. Click the link! This has so many layers and intricacies that all add up to a very cool piece. Great wedding guest look that offers surprises on the dance floor!
19. Pinstripe bodycon dress, $45. Easily something Sharon Stone would wear in Basic Instinct (a very good thing).
20. Sheer-top lettuce hem black gown, $50. Black tie event coming up? Here ya go. Make the tongues wag.
21. Oatmeal linen tank vest, $19. I would wear this every day of summer.
22. Goldenrod loose vest top, $20. Ditto the above statement.
23. Cream crochet minidress, $30. So cute! As a dress or I would wear it as a coverup!
25. Black double breasted suit, $40. In case you need/want one?? Great cut and the buttons on the blazer are *chef’s kiss*.
26. Scallop jumper dress, $65. Your vacation to Arles demands this dress.
27. Dior pink & purple print silk shirt, $80. Love this on its own (I’m much more of an oversized button down person than tank person for summer). But how cute is it worn open over #4?
28. Oversized floral backless maxi dress, $80. Not a print or silhouette I usually share but this BACK. I wish all of my tops had this back.
30. Mesh leopard strap heels, $29. Click the link! These are fab.
31. Scribble print top, $19. A cute top you’ll reach for much more often than you think you will. Goes with everything.
33. Bright coral denim vest set, $79. Hard to say no to a denim set, and this color is summer-ready!
34. Matte gold bean earrings, $20. In case you missed the giant ones from Tuesday.
35. B&W daisy mesh minidress, $20. Great throw-on-and-go summer dress.
36. Red floral print purse, $40. GREAT print. I have a purse similar to this and get compliments every time I wear it.
37. Olive culotte shorts, $30. This has two easy things to love: belt loops and trapeze cut.
38. Red & white nautical minidress, $55. I know this is a weird picture but this is a dress that people would turn heads for. It’s deceptively simple and yet incredibly striking.
That’s it for today! I gave everyone equal access to both newsletters this week as a mea culpa for the unplanned break. But if you’re a free subscriber and enjoyed the styling on Tuesday, please consider signing up for the paid tier! It helps me prioritize and keep this newsletter running! Thank you regardless for being here and have a great weekend! xx Maggie