Discover more from Really Good Vintage
Seeing red (in a good way)
+ Summer linens and neutrals!
Hi and happy Friday!
Tuesday we discussed home goods that could work for you or your mom (if you’re a fan of wire sculptures I would click that link). And today I’ve homed in on the color red! It all started with the sundress in #2 and then I remembered I had some other bold & beautiful pieces that needed to be seen - and here we are! I’m keeping it short today because this week is Derby week in Kentucky and it’s been pretty nonstop, but that never means we run out of time for vintage!
1. Beige linen cape blouse, $59. So chic and so romantic. Le sigh.
2. Red loop strap sundress, $54. The dress that started it all! Such good straps attached to an espadrille-favorite dress silhouette.
3. Escada crinkle turtleneck, $29. Obvs love the color and texture, but the boob pockets sell it for me.
4. Tan floral applique bustier, $85. Lil cutie with cutie lil flowers.
5. Black triple button vest, $28. Would wear as a top with #10, #12, #15, #17.
6. Red floral silk dress, $50. Oversized enough to feel breezy, and with a print/color that feels thoughtful.
8. B&W floral sundress, $40. So Orla Kiely (remember them?)! Delightful and fun.
9. Black double breasted denim dress, $30. Omg how excited I was when I found this. My favorite blazer dress cut but in a summer-friendly design!
10. Red floral silk bias skirt, $25. A great option for a wedding guest!
11. YSL sweatshirt, $60. It’s been mid50s here for the last couple weeks so I’ve been in major sweatshirt mode. Hence, this beaut.
12. Donna Karan cream linen midiskirt, $45. It’s lined to a miniskirt length underneath, so those gams have plenty of opportunity for showin off.
13. Moschino pink crinkle ruffle tank, $75. This is just plain cute, and a shade of coral/pink in case red isn’t your thing.
14. State of Claude Montana silk minidress, $88. Another pink! This time in silk mini form. Needs a night out dancing.
15. Black crinkle wrap skirt, $20. Finally a crinkle/plisse bottom that isn’t a pant or midiskirt! This is so fun!
16. Escada abstract print blazer, $57. Would love with #18 & #12.
17. Olive peplum pants, $20. I’ve been so into these defined/fancy waist pants and here’s another great option!
18. Black linen vest, $32. Classic summer piece, love the bottom hem.
19. Red paisley turtleneck, $45. So Tory Burch! And I know a strange addition for a May newsletter, but this is such a good piece and it fit the red brief, so I had to share.
20. Stress sweatshirt, $20. Who, me??
Have a great weekend and thank you so much for being here! Might you want to subscribe to this bad boy, here’s a way to do so: