Red-hot and ready for spring
Sexy dresses, cool denim, and a sprinkling of jewelry
Hi and happy Friday!
Quick recap for the week:
1. We talked about light pink + taupe in Tuesday’s newsletter! Click here to upgrade if you feel the vintage spirit move you:
2. Starting tomorrow and running through Sunday I have my final pop-up in NYC with THREE RACKS of stuff and here are the details:
3. And finally, what we have in today’s newsletter is a helping of inter-season stuff. Some mohair and velvet but also some tanks and sandals AND some denim and jewelry which is good year-round forever. Also lots of pops of red!
1. Cropped navy mohair blazer, $32. I didn’t intend it, but how good would this be with #5? Such a good spring look that is chic, warm, yet lightweight.
2. Red suede chunky slides, $38. I don’t think I need to explain why these are good but let me see if I can sum it up in three words: red. suede. slides.
3. Ultimate LBD, $30. So simple yet so effective. That little notch, the thin straps, the slightly belled skirt? This is the final boss of LBDs.
4. Sheer organza hooded jacket, $45. How fun is this for layering?! Also love the size of the pockets.
5. Tapered jean cargos, $80. Like Carhartts but with the best taper in the game. Would still be excellent with some work boots OR #2 or #16.
6. Striped lace camisole, $40. Give this top a a glass of orange wine, stat!
7. Striped dupioni silk skirt, $40. Where to begin? We have the dupioni silk texture, we have the drop waist, we have stripes, and we have some saturated spring colors - we can’t lose with this one.
8. Cable knit skater dress, $15. Great throw-on-and-feel-good!
9. Liquid silver tank, $28. Perfect! Only note is to add #13 and #16.
10. Ungaro silk paisley blouse, $50. Take a closer look at this one! It’s a bandana in button down form and it is special.
11. Anne Klein double rope choker, $40. Serious 90s vibes when worn with #3.
12. Red fringe column dress, $64. Click the link! I mean it! This is made for BoDy and it will treat it so, so right.
13. Double slit denim skirt, $35. I’m all for the denim skirt resurgence, especially when you see that this has slits to show off your gams and provide ease of movement.
14. Crochet hoop bag, $48. How cool!?? I’ve never seen a crochet bag like this before and it’s in such a good color combo. Would add to #12 or #18.
15. Crochet tassel skirt, $38. I’m in a crochet mood, I guess. It’s slinky and fringe-y and those two words alone are enough to convince me.
16. Leather thong wedges, $35. Thanks to the leather fabrication, these can take you from errands to beaches to date nights.
17. Black silk tiered tank, $15. Love the straight neckline and placement of the teeny straps!
18. Red ruffle dress/skirt combo, $50. This is not a drill! You get three-for-one with this set! You can wear the minidress + skirt for something gala-worthy, or just the minidress for something girls-night-worthy, or just the skirt for something everyday-worthy!
19. Tomato deep V jumpsuit, $69. If #20 is too much plunge for you, allow me to introduce you to this hot little jumpsuit.
20. Kay Unger va-va-velvet plunge mini, $85. And if this is just the right amount of plunge for you, allow me to introduce you to the sexiest velvet dress $85 can buy.
21. Pearl ring, $16. Obviously a great addition to any piece in this collage.
22. Mother of pearl necklace, $11. Less precious than pearls and would look great with some varying lengths of gold necklaces!
Hopefully I see you this weekend at St. Hrouda, otherwise keep your eyes peeled on Instagram for one last story sale before I move! Thanks as always for being here xx Maggie